4 + 2 Half
Spacious 4 bedroom/6 bath French inspired custom-built home in private Rancho Ynecita. Expansive floor plan boasts grand entry with stone flooring, impressive chandelier and sweeping staircase. Off the foyer is the formal dining room and living room with fireplace, tasteful murals and massive east facing view windows capturing the San Rafael Mountains. Well-appointed kitchen has a large center island with bar seating. Family/game room has vaulted, beamed ceiling with formal bar, fireplace and views of infinity pool and mountains beyond. Ground floor master has large fireplace and custom closet room. Upstairs are 3 ensuite bedrooms and a sitting area with fireplace. Area over the 4-car garage is a carpeted storage area. Property has a large metal shop with 2 roll up doors suitable for RV and much more, plus center aisle stall barn with office, studio and laundry/bath.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/2 Half
8,413 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Rm/Inside
- Central Vacuum,Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disp,Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Oven,Oven Double,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor,Washer
- Slate, Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Forced Air.
- 4. 4,Brick/Stone,Family Room,Gas Logs,Living Room,Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Dual Pn Windows,Fire Sprinklers,Pantry,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Yard Sprinklers,Fire Sprinklers
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ,Horse Facility,Horses Allowed,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Pool,Yard Sprinklers. Foothill,Private/Easement Rd,Rural Setting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Michelle Glaus, Village Properties
Agent License: 01921235 Office License: 01206734 Office Phone: (805) 688-1620